Chiropractic’s is a field that, as a practice that mainly serves clients first hand, relies heavily on your local presence. But traditional mediums no longer have the advantage needed to help you compete effectively against other chiropractic practices. Rather, it is digital media that has defines the current era of marketing for nearly all types of business. By effectively using the digital media platforms available to you, your chiropractic marketing campaign will find greater success.
Proven Chiropractic Marketing Strategies
Digital marketing has relied on content creation and SEO for much of its evolution. Now more than ever is there a need for content in order to help any chiropractic brand create a successful marketing strategy. Blogs, videos, or articles written play critical roles in keeping the attention of a quick moving audience. The increase in visual content has created an environment where, more than ever, you are able to carve out an online identity that represents you.
Brands all over the world are adding content creation to their repertoire. Video marketing in particular has seen widespread usage in creating brand name awareness.
- 4 times as many customers would rather watch a product video than read about it. (Animoto, 2015)
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favorable towards sites with instructional video content. (Google, 2015)
- Clients who view videos on the product are more likely to buy than non-viewers. (Animoto, 2015)
- 49% of marketers who used video saw growth in their business (Aberdeen, 2015)
You should also be aware of how content creation ensures a more reliable stream of informed customers for you. By creating content on a frequent basis your business is able to quickly, and reliably, inform and advertise what you offer that is different or new. Pricing, general practice descriptions or even new locations are capable of being easily shown to your customer base via digital media. With the right platform your chiropractic business can reach audiences through informative means, and bid them to stay with your services.
It is a fact that in the U.S more Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers (Google, 2015). With mobile devices being so widespread and advanced, there is no limit to how many people can access your website. The largest obstacle is actually your sites ability to attract visitors. Which means that it is in your interest to make sure that your website is refined to meet the marketing standards google has for is ranking.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the many different techniques you are able to use to increase your search engine ranking. 48% of customers start mobile research with a search engine (Smart Insights, 2016), so it is important to keep your SEO in mind. Low search engine ranking means that you are not the first choice considered for anyone in need of chiropractic care.
Social Media Marketing
Social media has recently grown into a force that has defined the current age of technology. Never before has the ability to research and understand the communities surrounding us been so easily available. The rise of social media has not escaped the notice of businesses, nor has it gone unused in the field of marketing.
- 92% of marketers stated that social media is important to their business. (Social Media Examiner, 2015)
- 50% of marketers who have been using social media for +2 years stated that the sites helped improve sales. (Social Media Examiner, 2015)
- 90% of all marketers stated that usage of social media increased exposure. (Social Media Examiner, 2015)
With the use of social media it also becomes all the more important to improve the content of your site. The exposure social media platforms provide allow for a great opportunity to keep a customer base informed and attentive. By posting online on popular platforms you can instantly relay any new facts or locations involved with your practice. Advertising online is cyclical and the more frequently content is produced the greater attention a website receives.
Chiropractic Practice Marketing ROI
ROI, or Return on investment, is when your net worth is used to divide your net profit.
To better calculate ROI realistic standards for your chiropractic practices marketing campaign must be set. Better SEO and marketing results in increased ROI and customer interest for your clinic. The more successful a marketing campaign, the greater the return on investment.
Chiropractic Practice Marketing Campaign Length
From the ground up a marketing campaign can take between 2-3 months. The length of any campaign of course depends on many factors that also contribute. Former SEO work, age, condition and content all change the timetables you may be looking at for a campaign. Taking all the variables into account, the marketing of your business will see results that quickly utilize your practices.
Local Chiropractic Marketing Campaigns
A business such as those involving the chiropractic field is a locally bound practice. Your practice is relied upon, as well as relies upon, the community to both continue and thrive. Local presence built up via traditional means is possible, but digital platforms offer different benefits. By using electronic devices to search it has been shown that:
- 72% of consumers doing a local search visited a store within five miles. (Results provided by wordstream, 2016)
- 50% of local-mobile searches lead to visitors within the day. (Google, 2014)
- 78% of local searches on a mobile lead to offline purchases (Source Engine Land, 2014)
Digital platforms are widespread and local searches are an everyday occurrence. In order to remain relevant and keep your business in the public eye you will need to maintain your SEO. On The Map Marketing specializes in SEO management and works to heighten your search engine ranking. With a higher search engine ranking, you will appear as among the first choices available to anyone near you in need of chiropractic help.
Digital Marketing Platforms Guaranteed to Increase Revenue for Chiropractic Businesses
Moving your website up search engine rankings is a long, intricate task. Your marketing strategies must be up to the right standards and your website needs to grab the attention of potential customers. Chiropractic marketing has many facets that require delicate handling. On The Map Marketing provides information and services to better help you along in the field of digital marketing.
- Website development, understanding, and planning.
- SEO development and what it is you are able to do.
- Pay-per-click, and the affordable pricing we offer.
- Social media services and taking advantage of their opportunities.
Why Your Chiropractic Business Could Be Making Money Using Digital Marketing
Ranking high up in a search engine means that you will see plenty of customers visiting your site. More customers means more revenue, and SEO ensures a more attractive link for potential clients to find. By having certain keywords rank for your website you have better access to your specific audience in need of your particular services. With good enough SEO you will remain the first choice considered.
What You Should Expect from a Chiropractic Marketing Campaign
The benefits of using digital marketing and SEO for your website are as numerous as they are helpful.
- You will receive increased ranking in popular search engines along with the accompanying increased traffic.
- User experience will become better and more memorable, thus increasing the number of returning clients you will see.
- You will become the solution people search for when looking to solve a nearby chiropractic problem.
- You will access to a near infinite audience. Anyone with access to the internet will is able to look up your business and find it at the top of their search results.
- Your efforts scale. SEO has scalability and suits your business no matter how big or small it becomes.
Your consequent ROI, or return on investment, is affected as well. While 6 out of 10 small business owners are not able to track ROI from their social media activities (eMarketer, 2016), planning and effort usually lead to positive effects and pay off. On The Map Marketing works with you to create a winning strategy so that not only is your SEO profitable, but your ROI made traceable as well.
Track Your Chiropractic Marketing Results
Following your business’s growth is easier than ever with the latest available technology. You have access to such tools as:
- Call tracking: a tool that allows you to listen to your customers firsthand. You are able to record calls in order to understand customer opinions of your company, products or employees.
- Form Tracking: Your records and numbers are transferred into an easily accessed and viewable form. This way you can gauge and file where your business was and where you are going.
- Traffic Reports: Your website’s traffic is monitored and recorded for your benefit in several ways. Including: site usage, page rank, page view summary, page overview, visit summary and visitor summary.
- Ranking Reports: The progress of your ranking is determined and outlined. The strength of your website is expressed and you can better understand the strengths and weaknesses of your page.
- Google Analytics: A free tool installed to actively track website traffic. Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Sitemap: A file that has all your web pages together so that search engines are able to understand your organization. It allows search engine crawlers to more effectively crawl your website.
- Search Console: A program that tracks the number of clicks your website receives. Using Search Console makes sure that Google can access your content, you control the content you want seen, and your website is maintained with minimized disruption to search performance.
By using these convenient tools you will have the ability to more easily track the growth of your business. In tracking your business’s growth you will better understand On The Map Marketing’s SEO strategies. You will have a better grasp on your future business strategy with the additional information you are provided. It is important to remain informed and to take advantage of the opportunities provided for you in order to have a much needed advantage over competing practices.
How Our Scientifically Proven SEO Marketing Process Unlocks Your Chiropractic Office’s Hidden Money Making Potential
The success of a marketing campaign is gauged by how much traffic you bring into your site. The traffic to your website is increased by On The Map Marketing’s utilization of certain strategies to capitalize on SEO potential. By maximizing your website’s SEO you will see both growth and revenue increase from the rise of traffic. Revenue is brought by clients, and clients are brought in by the optimization of your digital marketing platforms.
On-Site SEO for Chiropractors
Optimization is achieved through processes both on-site and off-site. On-site, or on-page, SEO is involved with the improvement of individual web pages. 61% of marketers stated that SEO growth is their main priority (HubSpot, 2017), it is ours too. On The Map Marketing focuses on making sure your web pages remain attractive to both the search engines customers use, and the customers’ themselves.
- Customization is a basic way to increase SEO results. Content creation and keyword placement are effective strategies to entice audiences. 72% of marketers stated that relevant content creation as an effective tactic (Ascend2, 2015), and this remains true on most digital marketing platforms. Content creation and customization is as important to Chiropractic marketing as it is to any other type of marketing as well.
- Reviewing your website is a vital step to SEO management. Customers are spending less and less time waiting for pages to load or to navigate. It is necessary to make sure that your website remains relevant and attractive to your audience. Otherwise, a sleeker, more efficient website may capture the attention of potential customers. Your website must be reviewed and made as accessible to your audience as possible.
Off-Site SEO for Chiropractors
Off-site, or off-page, SEO has to do with Google’s view on others’ reaction to your website. Rank is affected by perception and perception is affected by rank. This roundabout system relies on the way that your website presents itself to the search engine and to customers. Ranking relies upon how it is you approach your website’s presentation.
- Website building is an integral part of the ranking process. You must build up your sites links and show a connection to the greater web. Search engines find websites with fewer links to be less valuable. An increase in connection ultimately leads to an increase in ranking.
- Directories list your website and have a large impact on perception. The higher the directory quality, the more weight the directory brings to your websites name. Revenue follows quality, and a quality directory directs the traffic you need right to you. By having a good enough listing, you will see an increase in SEO and secure a higher rank.
- A website must reflect the business that it represents. By customizing your website you express the quality of service you provide. Search engines take note of the way your website represents your practice, and so do customers. You must work to make sure that your content gives off an air of professionalism and quality needed to stand above others in your field.
Digital Marketing and How it Helps Expand Your Chiropractic Practice
The facts are clear and the needs of your website are fully understandable. The first position on a google search results page has a 34.36% click-through rate (Advanced Web Ranking, 2015), which a massive number considering that Google receives over 100 billion searches a month (Mashable, 2015). This makes it all the more important that you aim for the top spot and push to make sure that your marketing campaign is as efficient as it can become. On The Map Marketing has the marketing strategies to improve your website’s SEO and give you the ROI results you will need.