Why a Professionally Designed Website will turn your Veterinary Practice into a Money Making Machine
Your veterinary practice’s website isn’t already bringing you a consistent stream of clients. If this is the case not, you’re missing out on a major stream of revenue. At On The Map Marketing we know digital marketing blows traditional forms of marketing out of the water, because it is the most efficient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to bring traffic to your business. We compiled a bunch of advertising data to back these big claims up:
When planning your digital marketing strategy a professionally designed website is exactly where you should begin. Your website is your first impression to the millions of potential clients already searching for the services you provide, and you know how important first impressions are. Let us explain how On The Map Marketing does the job.
Research and Analysis of Your Plastic Surgery Niche
First, we look at your current website and analyze why it isn’t already a money making machine. Some factors playing into this analysis include:
- The use of KPIs, or Key Performance indicators, to determine what is working and what is not.
- Analyzing whether your existing conversion factors are working to push site visitors to book an appointment with you.
- Determining if your call-to-action is effectively giving your site visitors a reason why they should call you.
Our Approach in Designing your Veterinary Practice’s Website
Every component of your website is designed with the same goal: making you money. We plan your website around the central concept of conversion focused design. Meaning your website will be designed to lead visitors to being converted. We also play up your veterinary practice’s branding so you attract clients who want to be a part of what your office is, what you provide, and the quality of work you offer. We will then present you with a mock-up of your brand new website, and once you’re totally thrilled we’ll get to work on building your site.
Coding your Veterinary Practice’s Website
Your website will be completely tailored and customized to your law firm’s needs. Here are some components we take into consideration when developing the code for your site:
- HTML vs WordPress: The biggest difference, HTML is static & WordPress is CMS.
- HTML sites are static, so they are virtually no maintenance sites.
- Content Management Systems, or CMS, allow YOU the control.
- We make your site compatible for mobile use.
- We utilize PHP to connect the client side of your site to an end user node.
- Your site may need to communicate with outside applications, we use APIs to open those communication channels
Keeping your website secure is as important as making it profitable. HTTP, or hypertext transfer protocol, is the foundation of data sharing across the web. HTTPS, or hypertext transfer protocol secure, is the same but keeps your information safe from hackers. We implement SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, to create an encrypted link between the server and the client. This guarantees all data moving between web servers and browsers stays private. We protect your veterinary practice site from cross site scripting, cross site request forgery, and security misconfiguration, so attackers can never send your site malicious code.
Before your site goes live, we have to make sure everything is running up to our On The Map Marketing standards (i.e. perfect.) Our process of quality testing includes:
- HTML Validation
- Checking all images have the correct licenses
- Verifying all pages have content
- Confirming every page of your site is optimized for SEO
Having a great website is potentially the most important decision you will make for you veterinary practice. Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of the steady clientele and brand awareness that comes with being ? We know developing your website to its fullest potential is intricate and potentially daunting, but that’s why we’re here. At On The Map Marketing, we work to make your website work best for you. All you have to do is sit back and figure out what to do with all the extra cash flow. one of our experts today.