Law Firm SEO
Law Firm SEO
Law Firm SEO Services for Santa Clarita
We Drive Leads, Recognition, and Revenue for Ambitious Santa Clarita Law Firms Through Holistic SEO
What is Law Firm SEO?
Attorney SEO is a digital marketing tactic that involves optimizing and promoting a law firm’s website to increase its visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). When executed properly, it’s an effective strategy to get more targeted traffic from potential clients.
Once it starts working, SEO marketing can scale at a fractional cost, unlike pay per click marketing, such as Google ads, where you must keep increasing your budget. However, SEO requires you to keep up with Google’s constant changes to its algorithm.
Why Do Attorneys in Santa Clarita Need SEO?
Essentially SEO will ensure that people looking for legal help can find your attorney’s website on Google, Bing, and other search engines, and contact you. Here are its top benefits:
- Increased visibility in your service area: Today, when prospective clients need legal representation, they no longer turn to yellow pages — they conduct a Google search. SEO ensures you interject their research for legal services in your locality.
- Cost-effective lead generation channel: You can leverage numerous digital marketing tactics to get bankruptcy clients. PPC campaigns, for instance, can get you instant traction. Now, SEO takes time to get you qualified leads. But your cost per lead can decrease drastically in the long term.
- Earn a competitive advantage: Many law firms are still reliant on traditional law firm marketing tactics such as TV advertising. SEO offers a relatively level playing field against firms with millions of dollars.
How Does SEO Work for Law Firms?
Search engine optimization involves a lot of moving pieces. Let’s look at the combination of strategies you need to execute to achieve SEO success.
As a local business, attorneys can double dip in SERPs: cracking top search engine rankings in both organic search results and Google maps. A sound local search strategy incorporates both of these.
- Optimize your Google Business Profile (earlier called Google My Business)
- Get reviews and testimonials from past clients on your profile
- Ensure you have a consistent name, address, phone number, and website (NAP + W) across local listings and social media
Keep learning: Local SEO for Law Firms
Is “bankruptcy legal services” the only right keyword to target on your website? Well, many people may search for something related to the bankruptcy process. Content marketing calls for understanding your target audience and interjecting their journey at every stage to build trust.
Your prospects may search for something like, “Which type of bankruptcy is when a person sells all their assets to eliminate their debt?.” You want to appear in SERPs for all such phrases.
Keyword research using tools such as Ahrefs can help you find them.
- Use tools such as Ahrefs or SEMRush to find low-difficulty keywords related to your legal practice that you can target
- Understand the difference between high-intent and low-intent keywords
- Plug your competitor’s website in Ahrefs and find the keyword they rank for
Keep learning: Keyword Research for Lawyers
Your homepage can only rank for one main keyword, such as “bankruptcy lawyer in your [primary service area].” The other relevant keywords you found in the last step will need individual pages. Depending on the keyword’s intent, you can craft blog posts or practice area landing pages for each one.
Ultimately you want to create optimized content for all the keywords related to your services and establish your topical authority in the eyes of Google.
To establish your site’s authority in Google’s eyes, you need “votes” from other websites. Called backlinks (clickable hyperlinks from other websites to yours), they are one of Google’s algorithm’s most prominent ranking factors.
The more competitive keywords you target, the more backlinks you need to rank on the first page of Google.
If your website isn’t crawlable and indexable by Google Bots, all of the above SEO efforts will go to waste. Further, you want your website’s design and user experience to reflect your law firm’s brand.
- Use the search operator “site:YourLawyerWebsite.com” in Google to check your website’s indexed pages
- Use the free Ahrefs Webmaster Tools to crawl and check your site’s current health
- Get feedback from your website’s users if they can easily find the information they are after
Keep learning: Website Design for Law Firms
Measure Your SEO Performance
Are you getting any traffic, leads, and new clients via bankruptcy SEO? You want to monitor your campaign’s progress and tweak your digital marketing strategy.
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for tracking your website’s visitors. You can set up goals and also get an overview of your conversions.
The Verdict of Attorneys On Our SEO Services is Out
Always accessible and go the extra mile when needed
“These folks are great! Very skilled, very conscientious, with a lot of follow through, and reasonable pricing. Always accessible and go the extra mile when needed. I strongly recommend this.”
We are receiving on average 90+ phone calls a month
“Working with On The Map for almost two years has been a game-changer. When we first started our own practice, we lacked a natural online presence. We began our SEO campaign with the sole purpose of generating natural leads… Here we are two years later and not only are we ranking competitively in multiple cities across our state, but we are receiving on average 90+ Phone Calls a month.”
Has Your Law Firm SEO Agency Got More Proof Than Us?
If they did, they would show off their legal SEO expertise, like we’ll now.
The Secret Sauce of Our Holistic Bankruptcy SEO Strategies is Four Pronged
We play the long and compounding game of SEO that involves focusing on these four important ingredients:
Local SEO to Dominate Your Service Location
We begin with optimizing your local listings in GBP, Avvo, and other local directories. Then build citations and get your bankruptcy firm on every nook and corner of the map in your service area.
Building Links Google and Your Clients Equally Love
What good is getting published on websites you can’t show off? We land you backlinks on websites that are quality checked to keep Google happy and your clients impressed.
High Quality Content Backed By a Solid Keyword Strategy
Creating legal content is time-consuming and detail oriented. Our legal writers work with SEO strategists and editors to craft optimized content that establishes your expertise in SERPs.
Technical Optimization to Keep the Bots Happy
Technical SEO is fundamental to making your site accessible to Google Bots. That’s why we dedicate the requisite development hours to every SEO campaign.
Customized Legal Solutions for Your Law Firm
Our comprehensive legal services are designed to meet the unique needs of your business.
Here’s How an Engagement With Our Lawyer Marketing Agency Looks Like
1. Discovery Call
We’ll discuss your business goals and requirements to determine our fit.
2. Legal Marketing Audit
Next, we analyze your website’s health, identifying its current issues and growth opportunities.
3. A Custom SEO Strategy
After a goal alignment call, we’ll share some SEO packages with the timeline and costs.
4. Onboarding and Scaling Your SEO
Once we set up your account, our SEO team executes your marketing campaign in 90-day sprints.
5. Ongoing Reporting and Analysis
Your account manager regularly shares updates on your campaign, gets your feedback, and adjusts the strategy as needed.
Ready to Make The Best SEO Decision for Your Law Firm’s Website?
Let us show you the money.